Standard Typico Nica breakfasts of rice, kidney beans, eggs and then either tomato, avocado, depending on where you are.
In Granada
A kiosk in the square in granada with colourful umbrellas. On a banana leaf, plantain, pork skratching, delicious marinated pork (?), shredded cabbage (?) with chillis (?) amazing
In Maderas
Full blown sushi and lobster (!) like I have never had, in the middle of the jungle!!
A kiosk in the square in granada with colourful umbrellas. On a banana leaf, plantain, pork skratching, delicious marinated pork (?), shredded cabbage (?) with chillis (?) amazing
In Maderas
Full blown sushi and lobster (!) like I have never had, in the middle of the jungle!!
I treated myself to what can only be described as a hotel (for the 'real backpackers') and am def 'flash packing' thanks to a great suggestion from Sayde... being waited on, room cleaned regularly... oh and my bed iN a shared room was upgraded to an entire cabin, with second floor, balcony and safe... oh and private hammock!!!!! Just what I need post London and with a sketchy stomach. Every night there is an incredible communal dinner, delicious food in big bowls passed around and everyone (bout 20 people) gets to know each other... finishing with chats and impromptu singing on occasion..... so great to have no TV.
Just to make you even more sick, I started my morning with yoga in the jungle!
Just to make you even more sick, I started my morning with yoga in the jungle!
In El Asterillo
A random unexpected impromptu pic nic. In the middle of a jungle track/road... avocados, tortillas, lime and tomatos yum
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario